From Little Things Horticultural Services has solutions for problem areas or the whole garden. If you have fallen behind on your weeding, pruning or other garden maintenance, we can help get your garden back in shape, with a one-off clean and clear out.
If you are a landlord needing work done before renting out your house, or tenants needing a major fix before final inspection, we can help.
Maybe you just want a spring clean, or to get the garden into shape for summer entertaining.
- Part or full garden renovations and garden makeovers
- Vegetable gardens
- Timber screens
- Climbing frames
- Garden beds
- Creating paths - weed matting, stepping stones, soft fall paths and paved paths
- Incorporating landscaping elements
- Irrigation systems
- Low maintenance and colourful gardens
- Plant selection, supply and planting
- Garden edging and borders
- Edible gardens
- Tree removal
Talk to us now about what can be done for your garden.
I just wanted to say how pleased I was with the job done by Justin on my garden recently. It was great that he came on the day we'd arranged and he was even earlier than the expected arrival time! He did everything as per the quotation and even took all rubbish away, for an extra reasonable tipping fee. He cleaned up so well when he'd finished too - there was absolutely no mess at all!! Thanks Justin!
- Chris M.